Women of the Bible from A to Z series
“God showed his great love for us
by sending Christ to die for us
while we were still sinners.” Romans 5:8 nlt
Christ died for You and me!
How can the Creator of all things make such a sacrifice for You and me? It is a mystery with a wonderful ending. Yet, that’s what the Bible says.
Some people don’t believe the Bible is true and say there is no God. So, why would the first major book printed and published century after century that "God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.” John 3:16 nlt
Why would the New Testament, the Good News of Christ, be translated into over 1,220 languages if it were not true? (Wycliffe Bible Translators, est. 1942)
But, how can sinners like You and me ever be forgiven? That too is beyond my comprehension, but it’s true.
“You were dead because of your sins and because your sinful nature was not yet cut away. Then God made you alive with Christ, for he forgave all our sins. He canceled the record of the charges against us and took it away by nailing it to the cross.” Colossians 2:13-14 nlt
He canceled the charges of our sinful records - Yours and mine - and nailed them to the cross with Him!
Now, that's Amazing Love!!!!
While you're here:
- Check the What’s Up page for the latest goings on with my writing (1st of month)
- Read an excerpt from my Fiction W.I.P. (15th of month)
- Sign up from the side bar to be a
- Fellow Sojourner (aka Join this Site)
- Facebook follower (aka Join me on Facebook)
- Or receive Email notifications (aka Follow LOL4J)
- Mark the Reaction box(s) below you each blog
- Better yet, Leave a Comment; I love hearing from you