Women of the Bible from A to Z series
Genesis to Revelation
Not only is there no woman whose name begins with this letter, the only word I found in the Bible—the NIV to be eXact--was Xerxes, the Persian king who booted Vashti out of the kingdom and eventually married Esther.
So, since I’m running behind in the 2012 A-Z blogging challenge, I will make this short and sweet…X is for “I need eXtra time!” The story of my life.
Please, if you want to leave a comment make it an eXemplary one. Thanks!
While you're here:
- Check the What’s Up page for the latest goings on with my writing (1st of month)
- Read an excerpt from my Fiction W.I.P. (15th of month)
- Sign up from the side bar to be a
- Fellow Sojourner (aka Join this Site)
- Facebook follower (aka Join me on Facebook)
- Or receive Email notifications (aka Follow LOL4J)
- Mark the Reaction box(s) below you each blog
- Better yet, Leave a Comment; I love hearing from you