Much like backpacking a 25-mile section of the Appalachian Trail , I pushed myself beyond what I thought I could do—research, write, and post a month's worth of daily blogs from A-Z.
So, I’m going to sit back, relax, and read a book. Because I do have a life beyond writing, blogging, and reading, it will take me a few days to complete. Once I am done, I will post a review.
The book I’ve selected is: “Out of Control” by Mary Connealy
I’ll drop some daily breadcrumbs leading up to the full book review. Let’s begin…
“Rafe is more intrigued by Julia than any woman he's ever known. But when their developing relationship threatens a reconciliation with his brothers, will Rafe have to choose between his family and this new love that could heal his troubled heart and secure his happiness?”
Author Bio: Mary Connealy writes fun and lively "romantic comedy with cowboys" for the inspirational market. She is the author of the successful LASSOED IN TEXAS, MONTANA MARRIAGES, and SOPHIE'S DAUGHTERS series, and her novel Calico Canyon was nominated for a Christy Award. She lives on a ranch in eastern Nebraska with her husband, Ivan, and has four grown daughters.
While you're here, don't forget to:
- Check the What’s Up page for the latest goings on with my writing (1st of month)
- Read an excerpt from my Fiction W.I.P. (15th of month)
- Sign up from the side bar to be a
- Fellow Sojourner (aka Join this Site)
- Facebook follower (aka Join me on Facebook)
- Or receive Email notifications (aka Follow LOL4J)
- Mark the Reaction box(s) below you each blog
- Better yet, Leave a Comment; I love hearing from you